Open source is free... so why does it cost me so much to keep my websites running? Why am I spending so much time updating my websites and not enough time using them? How do I consolidate my various websites across technologies and vendors into a single streamlined platform?
In this session we are going to dive into the platform conversation and provide you with the answers to the following questions:
- What is a platform?
- Do I need a platform?
- How do I determine if building a platform is right for my organization?
- Where can I host my platform?
- How do I manage my platform (and does my hosting solution impact this)?
- What are the benefits (and considerations) of using a platform?
When you walk away from this session you should understand:
- If you should consider a platform for your organization.
- Approaches for building a platform.
- Where you can host your platform and how that impacts management.
- Benefits I can achieve by using a platform.
Video Recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxF-PDSd4a8
Slide Deck: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/rZJwU27Jxknb4m