SEO is one of the most important things you can do for your website. After all, SEO is how people find your content on search engines like Google. SEO trends are always changing, so it’s important that you stay up to date with what’s new in SEO and be aware of what has happened in 2021. In this post, we’ll go over 5 SEO trends that are having an impact by 2021.
1) Focus on Users – User experience is key when it comes to SEO because users need an easy way to navigate a site and understand where they should go next.
2) Core Web Vitals & Page Experience – Your website needs to have solid web vitals and page experience if you want visitors to stay on the site. As SEO trends change, so do web vitals and page experience requirements.
3) Google’s EAT Principles – Google’s EAT principle refers to an acronym used to measure a website’s:
These factors determine if a website has high-quality, useful content. Establishing your business’ reputation is a top priority, in order to increase search engine rankings and position yourself for the future.
4) Local Listings in Google – Local listings on Google (Google Local or Google My Business) provide a profile of your company that show up in the map on the top of the first page of Google search results. Optimizing your local listings is key to improving your position when ranking higher for keywords.
Some key tips for optimizing your business local listing:
- Get Reviews from Your Customers and Reply to Them
- Use Local Keywords
- Make Sure All Your Information is Up-to-date and Correct
- Include Contact Information
5) Voice Search & Digital Assistants – Voice search is used for SEO rankings, which means that your website needs to be mobile-friendly and easy to navigate. It’s important to make sure all content on the site has been optimized for voice searches, including video.
Have you ever found yourself stuck in marketing hell? You know, when your website just isn’t cutting it. If this sounds all too familiar, fear not! Our web development team has the knowledge and expertise to create game-changing websites for businesses around the world. Let’s talk about your website today!